Important Dates During National Mentoring Month
January 11, 2018-Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Eastern Shore Business After Hours with Salisbury’s Chamber of Commerce
- An opportunity to Celebration National Mentoring Month
January 15, 2018– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- A day to share in the inspirational words of Dr. MLK, Jr. and elevate the spirit of service through volunteerism.
January 17, 2018- International Mentoring Day
- A day of international conversations on social media where photos, video, and powerful mentoring stories are shared.
January 18, 2018-Mentoring 101 Training
- Here you can learn more about being a mentor, apply to become a “Big”, or get information on mentoring and positive youth development. If you are a parent, coach, teacher or anyone who would like a refresher on how to improve communication with adolescents, please join us. You request more information or register by emailing email@example.com or calling 443-235-3946.
January 25, 2018 – #ThankYourMentor Day
- This day concludes the #ThankYourMentor campaign! Anyone with real life mentoring experiences can thank those who helped them on their path to adulthood and beyond.
This year we want NMM to make a BIG impact on social media, so we encourage you to hashtag, retweet(@esbigs), repost(@BBBSES), and regram(@esbigs)! OR you can share your stories about how mentoring has impacted your life, share photos and videos of #mentoringIRL (mentoring in real life). Let’s do whatever it takes to let the world know National Mentoring Month is a BIG deal! Happy National Mentoring Month!!!